Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 15 mins
Total Time 25 mins
If you’re in the midst of the Zombie Apocalypse, there’s nothing that you’ll want more than comfort food. If you’re English then you can count a good custard desert in that category. However, this is custard made in the knowledge that deliciousness will be hard to come by with the hoards surrounding you.
But not so if you have prepared yourself. You’re going to need custard powder, cocoa powder ,dried banana chips, vanilla whipped cream and chocolate flakes. If you have all of these ingredients you’ll be able to make chocolate custard with banana and with added yuminess of vanilla cream.
- 2 tbsp of custard powder yellow so goo
- 1 tbsp of caster or granulated sugar yum
- 500 ml full cream and it’s so yummy milk
- 2 tbsp of dark & rich cocoa powder wow
- 1/2 pack (5 0z / 150 grams) banana chips
- Enough whipped cream to cover custard
- Chocolate sprinkles to cover the creamed
- Place 2 level tbsp of custard powder in a saucepan.
- Add 1 level tbsp of sugar and stir it all up to mix it all.
- Add 2 tbsp of milk to make it into a thick kind of paste.
- Turn on the heat to low and add stir paste mix together.
- Gradually add the remaining milk stirring all the time.
- Mix cocoa with 2 tbsp boiling water and stir into custard.
- From this point on the recipe is choice for what you like.
- Me , I tip the cooked custard into a 1.5 litre serving dish.
- Then I let it cool until the custard is kind of luke warm.
- Spread the banana chips evenly over the custard mix.
- Spray enough whipped cream to cover the custard mix.
- Then top the whole thing off with chocolate sprinkles.