Prep Time 5 mins
Cook Time 15 mins
Total Time 20 mins
So we’re more than 20 days into the Zombie apocalypse and food wise things are getting kind of same same. I’m not sure that this recipe will remedy the situation but it is kind of unique. Basically you take one dried macaroni and cheese mix and add in some spam and baked beans. Then you make a lovely light and fluffy omelette and pile the mac and cheese mix into the omelette. Finally, you serve it up with garlic bread.
I know, I know, it’s the Zombie apocalypse so where are you going to find fresh eggs and garlic bread. Well, if you’ve been following my blog – and let’s face it, no one is following my blog – then you’ll know that you should have prepared for the end of times by having a bread maker and some laying hens so that you might have fresh eggs every day. At least until your neighbours steal your chickens to roast them for dinner.
- 1 packet of Kraft macaroni and cheese from a four pack.
- 1 ( 10 oz / 300 gram) tin of yummy so good baked beans.
- 1 (12 oz / 340 gram) tin of classic tasty Spam chopped up.
- 4 eggs from those laying hens that you should have got.
- 2 slices freshly made garlic bread from the bread maker
- First off, follow the instructions for the Mac and Cheese but make everything in a saucepan rather than in the microwave. Really, it’s simple enough.
- Once the Mac and Cheese is almost cooked, add the beans to the spam. Stir everything well and leave it all to simmer whilst you make the omelette.
- For the omelette, whisk up 4 eggs and heat some oil in a small frying pan over a low heat. Tip in the eggs and stir to ensure you end up with curds.
- Serve the omelette flat on a plate and then pour over the Mac and Cheese mixture. Then fold the omelette over the mac and cheese and just admire.
- Take a few minutes to mash some dried garlic into some butter, spread on your bread and then toast the magnificent affair to your idea of perfection.