Prep Time 5 mins
Cook Time 15 mins
Total Time 20 mins
Another recipe where I was getting somewhat drunk but this time ahead of a divisional planning day. I decided that I’d rather keep drinking to come up with a new recipe and here it is. Tuna and Chilli rissoles but the key is adding enough honey to off set the Chilli. This is a matter of personal taste so go on, exercise your creativity.
- 3 Tins ( 9 oz /275 gram) John West Tuna with Chilli
- ( 3.5 oz/ 95g grams) of Panko Bread Crumbs to bind
- 1.5 tsp of Master Foods Chopped Chillis or to taste
- 4 tbsp of runny honey to bring the mixture together
- Tip the tinned tuna into a mixing bowl chop it up.
- Add the Panko Breadcrumbs and mix with your hands.
- Add the Master Foods Chopped Chillis and mix.
- Add in the honey and use your hands to mix up again.
- Form the mixture into four patties using your hands.
- Fry for around 3-4 minutes a side or until browned.
- You will have Zombie relief tastiness on your plate.