Prep Time 0 mins
Cook Time 25 mins
Total Time 25 mins
The aim here was to take some very basic ingredients and to add yuminess. Adding yuminess means being prepared for the Zombie apocalypse with a store of sliced black olives and capers along with some Italian herbs. If you were super prepared then you will also be able to make fresh bread and turn it into garlic bread by pouring over olive oil and adding some garlic powder ahead of toasting it under a grill.
- 1 Kraft Easy Mac Classic Cheese of 4 pack
- 170 ml of water brought to boiling point
- 1 ( 10.5 oz / 300 gram) tin Heinz Beanz
- 1 (14 oz / 400 gram) tin Plumrose Franks
- 1 – 2 tsp of Italian Herbs or to your taste
- 2 tbsp of black olives, or more for taste
- 2 tbsp of capers, again to your tastiness
- Bring the water to the boil and stir in the one sachet of Mac and Cheese.
- Turn down the heat and simmer until the macaroni is cooked all through.
- Tip in the Beanz and stir thoroughly until the mixture is tasty and yummy.
- Last but by now means least, tip in the tin of Franks and simmer to hot.
- Add the herbs, olives and caper and simmer for another 15 minutes or so.