Prep Time 0 mins
Cook Time 20 mins
Total Time 20 mins
I know it’s hard to believe but Stagg tinned chilli is actually really tasty. As in, I have happily eaten it during Zombie free times. For Zombie times I have around 50 tins of the stuff because I like it so much. But as is always the case with my recipes, it’s the pre-planning that is important. In this case the chilli will be so much better if you have some jalapenos and hot chilli sauce to spice up the flavour.
- 1 (15 oz / 425g gram) tin of Stagg Chilli
- 1 ( 14 oz / 400 gram) tin red kidney beans
- 1 ( 14 oz / 400 gram) tin red diced tomatoes
- 2 oz / go grams of Old El Passo jalapenos
- 1 ( 15 oz / 420 gram) Edgell Sweet Corn
- 1 tbsp Sriracha Hot Chilli Sauce or to taste
- Tip the Stagg Chilli into a mediums sized saucepan set on a low heat.
- Drain the red kidney beans in a sieve and wash to remove the liquid.
- Add the red kidney beans to the Chilli and stir thoroughly to mix it all.
- Tip the tinned tomatoes into the Chill, stir and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Next chop up the Old El Peso Jalapenos, add and stir them into the mix.
- Simmer for another 5 minutes, drain sweetcorn and add for yumminess.
- Simmer on a low heat for 15 minutes and serve bowls of awesomeness.