Prep Time 5 mins
Cook Time 0 mins
Total Time 5 mins
Say that you’re having a really bad day containing the Zombie hordes and you just don’t have time to prepare one of the many delicious recipes on this site. No worries. This fruit salad smoothie will fill you up and provide you with ample amounts of protein and energy to keep you shooting Zombies dead.
What’s more, it’s really easy to stock up on the required ingredients for this recipe even during panic buying because people just don’t seem to get that having sources of protein is far more important than having toilet paper. So, make sure that your pantry is full of what is required to make this smoothie.
- 2 oz / 50 gram dried milk powder
- 2 oz / 50 gram protein powder
- 300 ml / 1 cup of drinking water
- 1 cup prepared EasiYo yoghurt
- 1/2 tin (7 oz / 205 gram) fruit salad
- Tip the dried milk powder, protein powder and water into a 750 ml drinking bottle.
- Put on lid and shake continuously until all of the ingredients have blended together.
- Add the EasiYo yogurt and shake continuously again until ingredients are combined.
- Tip in the fruit salad along with fruit juice to taste and shake. And now you’re done.