Prep Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 0 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
This is one of our absolute family favourites. Everyone loves it including the kids who wouldn’t normally go near a salad. They love the smoked taste of the peppers and the spiciness of the paprika. As for my husband, he just can’t get enough of this dish. I fry him up a big steak and serve it with this salad which compliments the beef perfectly. Honestly, I feel so fulfilled as a mum looking after my family and it only takes five minutes to make him happy. That’s about the same time as giving my man a blowjob. And whilst I swallow, I’d rather be swallowing this salad.
- 1 (15-oz / 425 gram) tin chickpeas
- ¼ cup smoked bell pepper, diced
- ¼ pickled cucumbers, chopped
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- ½ tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon regular old salt
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 pinch dried celery seeds
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas.
- Dice the smoked bell peppers.
- Chop the pickled cucumbers.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Taste and add salt as desired.